Good afternoon!

I am looking for this case:
In re Hussein, Germany, Higher Regional Court of Cologne (Oberlandesgericht), judgment May 16, 2000

I will be so grateful for anyone's help in locating! If you can help, please email me off the list. Thank you!

Amelia

Amelia C. Nuss
Law Research Librarian
DOJ Libraries | U.S. Department of Justice
Civil Division L Street Library
1100 L Street, N.W., Rm. 9134
Washington, DC 20530
202-307-6178 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>