Hello

I am hoping that one of my UK colleagues can assist with the citing  cases reported in the Weekly Law Reports Vol 4.

I have discovered that Vol 4 is online only and a counterpart court-ready PDF is available.

However, rather than basic the citation on the page number, the citation has a sequential case number system, i.e the first case reported in 2016 will be [2016] 4 WLR 1; the second will be [2016] 4 WLR 2.

I would like to know if there is a guide on how to cite these cases ? The OSCLA guide was printed before this series began. Has there been any guidance from the profession or the courts?

My case in question is Deutsche Bank AG v Sebastian Holdings Inc 21 Jan 2016 [2016] 4 WLR 17

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards

Alissa

Alissa Duke
Reference Librarian Supreme Court Library

Law Library of Victoria : www.lawlibrary.vic.gov.au
210 William Street, Melbourne, 3000 : DX 210608
t +613 9603 7733 : [log in to unmask]