Good afternoon from sunny Toronto,

I will be grateful if anyone can help me locate these 2 articles:

"Islamic Law of Inheritance: Ultimate Solution to Social Inequality
Against Women" Author: Abdulmajeed Hassan Bello,  Arab Law Quarterly,
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 261-273, Publication Year: 2015.
" Transgender, Culture and Social Class in Early Twentieth Century Mecca
Raja Alem's Khatam" Author: Amira El-Zein, Hawwa, Volume 14, Issue 2,
pages 121-146, Publication Year: 2016.
Thank you.

Yemisi

Yemisi Dina | Interim Chief Law Librarian
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
4700 Keele Street, Toronto, ON, Canada  M3J 1P3
1011C Ignat Kaneff Building
T 416.650.8404 x58404 | F 416.736.5736
Bio | Blog | Twitter

This communication is intended for use by the individual(s) to whom it is
specifically addressed and should not be read by, or delivered to, any
other person. Such communication may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and permanently delete the communication.