Dear all

Can anyone help identify the following article please 1988 CLLL 399 Stanor. I think it may be the Construction Industry Law Letter and that it is a typo but we don’t hold them could someone please double check and advise please.

Kind Regards,

Janet Taylor

Library Assistant

Manchester Incorporated Law Library Society

Tel: 0161 236 6312

Email: [log in to unmask]

“Disclaimer

You should not rely upon any information communicated to you as advice but should exercise independent judgment before relying upon the same. The librarians are not trained lawyers and we disclaim any liability for any steps taken in reliance on information provided.”

The Manchester Incorporated Law Library Society

Registered in England under number   00019836 as  a limited liability company with a Licence to dispense with the use of the word "Limited"

Registered Office: Onward Buildings, 207 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3NW.