Hello

Is anyone able to supply the following article?

Buckley, Lydia ‘Can the criminal law put an end to the "cover-up" of
clerical sexual abuse?  (2014) 24(4)  Irish Criminal Law Journal 98-104

Thank you

Alissa Duke
Reference Librarian Supreme Court Library

Law Library of Victoria : www.lawlibrary.vic.gov.au
210 William Street, Melbourne, 3000 : DX 210608
t +613 9603 7733 : [log in to unmask]

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be private and confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, use or store in any way the information this e-mail or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.
Our organisation respects the privacy of individuals. For a copy of our privacy policy please go to our website or contact us.