Dear Colleagues,

One of my professors is desperately in need of two recent articles of the said publication (Sage, intersentia, ISSN print 2031-9525).

These are:

Weiss, Manfred

European Employment Politics. A critical Analysis of the Legal Framework

June 22nd, 2017, pp 111-121

Ales, Edoardo

The European Employment Strategy as Enhanced Coordination. A Holistic Approach to the EU Social Commitment

June 22nd, 2017, pp 122-132.

The colleagues I could ask all – like us – only had the version with the moving wall of two years ago.

Is there anyone out there with access to the recent articles? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Andreas

Andreas Knobelsdorf
-----
Universitaet Hamburg
Zentralbibliothek Recht
Fachreferent Rechtswissenschaft
Rothenbaumchaussee 33
20148 Hamburg
Germany
Tel 0049 - 40 - 42838-3573
Fax 0049 - 40 - 42838-7459

http://www.zbrecht.uni-hamburg.de/

The European Employment Strategy as Enhanced Coordination

A holistic approach to the EU social commitment

Edoardo Ales

First Published June 22, 2017; pp. 122–132