Same here.  We get both and are retaining the print for permanent access, preservation purposes.  I just checked the Bluebook and it doesn’t even mention the DSR and Bernan WTO reporters.  Just refers to citing by WTO document symbol.  And I can’t find anywhere at the WTO where it says they have permanent digital archiving of their content/primary materials in place or as a policy.  Decisions, decisions.  Thanks everyone!  Best, Lyo.

From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of J Bridget Reischer
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Int-Law] WTO reporters?

We are still getting both the print versions.  The older DSR volumes are being sent to remote storage because we are losing space.

And, we are pretty sure that anyone working with the reports is using the WTO online version.

I think we may end up get in the DSR only – we are still “collecting for the ages” and the print provides that.

The Bernan version is likely to be cancelled.

Bridget

J. Bridget Reischer

Collection Development Librarian for Foreign and International Law

Harvard Law School Library

1545 Massachusetts Avenue

Cambridge, MA  02138

USA