FYI, Int-Law!

Organizing and Participating in the “Open Access to Legal Knowledge in Africa” Workshop in Uganda

Posted on February 3, 2017 by FCIL-SIS

By Heather Casey

Key takeaways from this DipLawMatic Dialogues Blog post (besides that foreign and international law librarians rock…J):

“As organizers, we wanted to ensure that participants would continue to contribute to a network for African Law Librarians. To that end, we established several online forums after the workshop for participants and organizers to engage in virtual and practical collaboration with international colleagues. The forums included:

Cheers,

Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques

Foreign and International Law

Librarian and Lecturer in Law

D’Angelo Law Library

University of Chicago Law School

http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette

http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

"Denn nur durch Vergleichung unterscheidet man sich und erfdihrt, was man ist, um ganz zu werden, was man

sein soll." - Thomas Mann