Thank you so much!

Dear all,

I wonder if you can help me.

I am looking for Chapter 2 of the above publication. The article is by Clarke Hunter Q.C. and Clarissa Pearce, “Fair Value” – A Common Issue with Surprisingly Sparse Canadian Authority

I have unfortunately not been able to find it locally. Thank you in advance for any help,

Kind regards

Suzanne Adams

Suzanne Adams

Librarian/Information Officer
Blackstone Chambers
Blackstone House
Temple, London EC4Y 9BW
Telephone: 020-
Fax: 020-
Email: [log in to unmask]
DX: LDE 281
www.blackstonechambers.com

[http://www.blackstonechambers.com/signatures/1BSTONE.jpg]

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and legally privileged. This e-mail is intended to be read only by the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail is prohibited and that privilege has not been waived.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying by e-mail or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7583 1770) and then delete the e-mail. Blackstone Chambers, Blackstone House, Temple, London, EC4Y 9BW England. A list of members of chambers is available for inspection at this address on our web site: www.blackstonechambers.com