From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clinton Green
Sent: 11 January 2017 01:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Recent Employment Tribunal UK decision

Dear Colleagues,

Can anyone assist with obtaining the recent UK Employment Tribunal decision referred to in this article http://www.bbc.com/news/business-38534524

The parties are possibly Dewhurst and City Sprint. The decision was handed down on Friday 6 January 2017.

I can find Employment Tribunal Appeals online, and select decisions, but nothing more.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Clinton Green
Knowledge Professional
Corrs Chambers Westgarth - Australia.

Our full email footer is available at www.corrs.com.au/email-footer<http://www.corrs.com.au/email-footer>. In summary: This email and attachments may be confidential and subject to copyright or legal professional privilege. If you received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately, delete it and do not use, copy or disclose it. To unsubscribe from marketing messages, contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
******************************************************************* Int-Law - International Law Librarians List: Post messages to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To unsubscribe send a message with unsubscribe int-law as the text of the message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> An archive of postings are located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html. **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.