My firm has been asked to submit a Legal Opinion Letter or Reasoned opinion to the  Braunschweig District Court in Germany. The letter needs to be submitted to a judge or a court. We need to find a resource that will guide us on how to create the opinion and what is necessary to include, or a template/example of an opinion addressed to the court. We have experience with creating this type of document for clients/business in United States, and we know what information is required but we are not at all certain what needs to be included when addressing an opinion letter to a judge or a court in Germany.

Are you aware of any resources that are available for this type of research?