Dear Int-Lawers

Thanks to the multi-lingual nature of this listserv, it has been suggested by one of the members that I try to get the following article in French:

Title

Hungarian Constitutional Court Decision on Euthanasia -- A Half-Hearted Ruling: Case Study of the Decision No. 22/2003 (IV. 28.) of the Hungarian Constitutional Court

Publication Type

Journal Article

Authors

Bárd, P.

Journal title

Revue of Constitutional Justice in Eastern Europe = Revue de justice constitutionnelle est-européenne

Year

2004

Pages

105-120

Volume

4

One of the members of the list pointed me in the direction of the website for the journal:  https://www.est-europa.univ-pau.fr/est-europa-la-revue/archives/revue-de-justice-constitutionnelle-est-europeenne-2001-2005.html

but it seems link rot has set in because I can’t open any of the 2004 issues.

Any help that can be offered will be greatly appreciated. The information is needed for a case to be heard on 4 November in the South African Supreme Court of Appeal on assisted dying/euthanasia, so time is of the essence and I’m living up to my nickname of “Nuisance”.

Many thanks in advance

Nuisance ;)

To access the Johannesburg Bar Library Catalogue  and Journal article Index, go to http://johannesburgbar.co.za  click on the green Library icon then click on the Bar Library icon

Lydia Craemer

Johannesburg Bar Library
Tel: +27 11 292-6917
Fax: +27 11 292-6911
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Lower Ground Floor
The Chambers
3 Protea Place, Sandown
Sandton, South Africa, 2196

https://twitter.com/infointuitive

 P please don't print this e-mail unless you really have to