Dear all,

I am looking for these three cases – they do not have to be translated into English – and wondered if anyone could help. I think they are possibly available through the specific courts but my language skills are not up to finding them unfortunately:

·         Sostrand v. United States, No. 14-111748 Sostrand v. United States, No. 14-111748 TVI-OTIR/05 (Oslo Dst. Ct. 2015)

·         MHC v. The Republic of Cuba Kantongerecht [ Sub-District Court] The Hague 15 April, 1992]

·         Maciej K vs. Embassy of a Foreign State (Supreme Court of Poland) 2000

Thank you!

Suzanne Adams
Information Officer
Blackstone Chambers

Suzanne Adams

Librarian/Information Officer
Blackstone Chambers
Blackstone House
Temple, London EC4Y 9BW
Telephone: 020-
Fax: 020-
Email: [log in to unmask]
DX: LDE 281
www.blackstonechambers.com

[http://www.blackstonechambers.com/signatures/1BSTONE.jpg]

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and legally privileged. This e-mail is intended to be read only by the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail is prohibited and that privilege has not been waived.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying by e-mail or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7583 1770) and then delete the e-mail. Blackstone Chambers, Blackstone House, Temple, London, EC4Y 9BW England. A list of members of chambers is available for inspection at this address on our web site: www.blackstonechambers.com