Dear colleagues:

Does anyone happen to know of any recent translations of the Code of Criminal Procedure/Code of Penal Procedure for Greece? I have found a few partial translations of the original 1950 code, but I am looking for a version subsequent to the changes of the 2010s.

Thank you so much!

Regards,

Gabriela
--