Dear Int-Law members,

The Chinese and American Forum on Legal Information and Law Libraries (CAFLL) Membership Committee invites our friends to consider renewing your current membership or joining CAFLL as new members. We appreciate your participation and support for the past years and look forward to another great year to come. Please click HERE to join or renew your membership as an individual member or HERE  as an institutional member.

Please also consider attending the upcoming CAFLL Conference which will be held in Hangzhou, China, June 1-3, 2017. Visit the CAFLL Website for more details.

Sincerely,

CAFLL Membership Committee

Evelyn Ma
Reference Librarian for Foreign & International Law
Yale Law School Lillian Goldman Library
New Haven CT
(203) 432-7120

--
Alex X. Zhang, JD, MA, MSI
Senior Associate Librarian and Adjunct Professor