Dear Int-Law members,

The* Chinese and American Forum on Legal Information and Law Libraries
(CAFLL)* Membership Committee invites our friends to consider renewing your
current membership or joining CAFLL as new members. We appreciate your
participation and support for the past years and look forward to another
great year to come. Please click HERE
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__faculty.laverne.edu_-7Eajiang_cafll_CAFLLIndividualMembershipRegistration.pdf&d=CwMFAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=qlLQMMenvt3xN39gUZine3zhlmfGl-De-f6xZuGcI1E&m=h_FDK8G4MBAcoOnSNMDPo91rLTjhTpLEuSKTirv0UaM&s=_8saEjWokUzQOr1fJ01U0nTNKrNH8tojTxOp7iSatpI&e=>
join or renew your membership as an individual member or HERE
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__faculty.laverne.edu_-7Eajiang_cafll_CAFLLMembershipRegistration.pdf&d=CwMFAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=qlLQMMenvt3xN39gUZine3zhlmfGl-De-f6xZuGcI1E&m=h_FDK8G4MBAcoOnSNMDPo91rLTjhTpLEuSKTirv0UaM&s=bPy8GI4I4YWXTgQyrMTJpOnLGJxnWPJXbrNkiVJBmS8&e=>
as an institutional member.

Please also consider attending the upcoming CAFLL Conference which will be
held in Hangzhou, China, June 1-3, 2017. Visit the CAFLL Website
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cafllnet.org_annual-2Dconference_&d=CwMFAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=qlLQMMenvt3xN39gUZine3zhlmfGl-De-f6xZuGcI1E&m=h_FDK8G4MBAcoOnSNMDPo91rLTjhTpLEuSKTirv0UaM&s=G9eeTiFEfek9_XUkfyx2t7eGHTeBmsIyxiGrF6rn1Ms&e=>
for
more details.

Sincerely,

CAFLL Membership Committee

------------------------------
Evelyn Ma
Reference Librarian for Foreign & International Law
Yale Law School Lillian Goldman Library
New Haven CT
(203) 432-7120

--
Alex X. Zhang, JD, MA, MSI
Senior Associate Librarian and Adjunct Professor

‚Äč