Dear colleagues,
I have an urgent request from a researcher for this article (Friday at 5pm)
and unfortunately the journal doesn't seem to be held in Australia. Would
anyone be willing to send me a scanned copy of the article?

Douglas Guilfoyle, “Reading The City and the City as an international
lawyer: reflections on territoriality, jurisdiction and transnationality”,
(2016) 4(1) *London Review of International Law* 195-207.

Many thanks!
Kay

--
*KAY TUCKER  *