Lyo, you probably are not mistaken, but more out of luck:  chances are there is no Spanish translation.

From a bit of online digging, no personal verification:
    1. The same 1987 Constitution did away with Spanish as an official language for communication.  Cf: Article XIV, SECTION 7. For purposes of communication and instruction, the official languages of the Philippines are Filipino and, until otherwise provided by law, English.

      2.  Article XIV, SECTION 8. This Constitution shall be promulgated in Filipino and English and shall be translated into major regional languages, Arabic, and Spanish.  Apparently, the official version was initially only in English, and so Senate Bill 2862, titled "AN ACT PROVIDING FOR AN OFFICIAL FILIPINO VERSION OF THE PHILIPPINE CONSTITUTION AND ITS TRANSLATION INTO MAJOR REGIONAL LANGUAGES, ARABIC, AND SPANISH,  ..." was filed July 2015 and is pending in Committee as of 8/4/2015.

Mila