Lyo, you probably are not mistaken, but more out of luck:  chances are
there is no Spanish translation.

From a bit of online digging, no personal verification:
    1. The same 1987 Constitution did away with Spanish as an official
language for communication.  Cf: Article XIV, SECTION 7. For purposes of
communication and instruction, the official languages of the Philippines
are Filipino and, until otherwise provided by law, English.

      2.  Article XIV, SECTION 8. This Constitution shall be promulgated in
Filipino and English and shall be translated into major regional languages,
Arabic, and Spanish.  Apparently, the official version was initially only
in English, and so Senate Bill 2862, titled "AN ACT PROVIDING FOR AN
OFFICIAL FILIPINO VERSION OF THE PHILIPPINE CONSTITUTION AND ITS
TRANSLATION INTO MAJOR REGIONAL LANGUAGES, ARABIC, AND SPANISH,  ..." was filed
July 2015 and is pending in Committee as of 8/4/2015.

Text of 1987 Con stitution:
http://www.gov.ph/constitutions/1987-constitution/

Mila