(Posted to FCIL-SIS eCommunity, INT-LAW, IALLmembers lists)

Bonjour la liste!  We just published these articles in the Chicago Association of Law Libraries newsletter, the CALL Bulletin (Spring 2016), that I thought y’all might find of interest, and especially if you’re coming to AALL annual meeting in Chicago (we look forward to having y’all come!):

Getting Started with FCIL Research in Chicago – by Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law Databases in CALL Libraries – by Lyonette Louis-Jacques
The Library of International Relations – by Jona Whipple, Clare Gaynor Willis, and Emily Barney

See also our previous “Chicago International” articles…J

Chicago International

curated by Matthew Timko & Sharon Nelson

Introduction to Chicago International – by Matthew Timko and Sharon Nelson
Chicago International Cultural Heritage Museums Map – by Karl Pettitt
Lithuanians in Chicago: A Visit to the Balzekas Museum of Lithuanian Culture – by Jill Meyer
See the World from the 29th Floor – The FCIL Collection at Cook County Law Library (CCLL) – by Jean Wenger
The Chinese Intellectual Property Law Collection at JMLS– by Anne Abramson
Key Resources in Middle East Librarianship – by Stacia Stein
Book Review:  The Court and the World – by Stacia Stein
International Taxation: The IRS and Its World of Free Information – by Donna M. Tuke
Meet New CALL Member Trezlen Drake – by Tom Gaylord
Chicago “Where in the World?” Map – by Trez Drake
Traveling in Madagascar – by Scott G. Burgh
International Travel Adds So Much To Your Life! – by Ruth Bridges
Meeting the Global Library Community at IFLA – by Sally Holterhoff and Marisol Florén
Chicago Ethnic Foods Map – by Annie Mentkowski
Chicago Donut Spots – by Lindsey Carpino

Hasta luego,

Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques

Foreign and International Law

Librarian and Lecturer in Law

D’Angelo Law Library

University of Chicago Law School

1121 E. 60th St.

Chicago, IL 60637

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 773-702-9612

http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette

http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

“Siempre imaginé que el Paraíso sería algún tipo de biblioteca.” – Jorge Luis Borges