To all,

First, thanks to Kent for flagging this problem. IEL has been a high-quality, reliable source of information, but if the editors begin permitting the use of machine-translated text, IEL will become almost worthless.

For anyone who has time, I suggest we contact the people responsible for IEL and let them know we won't accept this move:

Roger Blanpain, General editor: [log in to unmask]

Frank Hendrickx, General editor: [log in to unmask]

Joeri Lauwers, IEL Secretariat: [log in to unmask]

Gwen De Vries, General editor: [log in to unmask]

Mary

Mary Rumsey
Reference and Instructional Services Librarian
Willamette University College of Law
245 Winter Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
503.375.5324