From: Kay Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 03/16/2016 10:33 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Competition law academic

Dear Colleagues,

could I ask for your help in suggesting someone in your law school who might be suitable to approach for the following:

Our Law faculty at Monash University is trying to find a senior competition law academic to look at a PhD thesis that has been examined but now needs to be 'adjudicated' i.e. an assessment made of the examiners' reports.
Ideally the adjudicator would be someone who has knowledge of competition law issues in developing countries, but expertise in competition law generally would be sufficient. The main thing we are looking for is a relatively senior academic who has (a) a PhD and hopefully (b) has supervised and/or examined PhD theses.

If you know of anyone who would fit this criteria and might be willing to be approached, could you reply to me as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
Kay

--
KAY TUCKER