[Apologies for cross posting].

Dear colleagues,

Applications for financial assistance to enable law librarians to attend IALL's 35th Annual Course in Oxford in the UK from Sunday 31st July to Wednesday 3rd August 2016 are now being accepted.

To apply for a Regular Bursary or a Members-Only Bursary, you must use the online application forms found at http://iall.org/scholarship-information /. All applications and accompanying documentation must be in English.

Deadline
The application deadline is Sunday 1st May 2016.

Information
Information and selection guidelines for both Regular Bursaries and Members-Only Bursaries are available at http://iall.org/scholarship-information/ .

Please contact me if you have questions. We hope very much to see you at the IALL conference in Oxford in August!

Best regards,

David

David Gee
Chair of the IALL Scholarships Committee
&
Deputy Librarian
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
School of Advanced Study
University of London
17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DR, UK
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44 (0)20 7862 5822
Web: http://ials.sas.ac.uk

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We have cut emissions from University buildings by 32% and are committed to cutting emissions to 43% by 2020. Please think before you print.