Hello, Lyo:

Thank you very much for your terrific article! It is a much needed review
of all the important changes on the FCIL resources landscape. I am just
wondering if anyone knows what happened to ASIL's "i.lex" (
http://ilex.asil.org/)? I remembered it as a great source for researching
international law in U.S. courts----but when I tried to go to their site a
few weeks ago, it says "Site Offline."

Thanks again!

Sherry

*Sherry Xin ChenLegal Information Librarian & Lecturer in LawBoston College
Law Library, Room 252885 Centre Street, Newton, MA 02459Tel: 617-552-2897;
Fax: 617-552-2889Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*