From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Geoffrey Hartwell
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Int-Law] Looking for an article on GAR

Regrettably GAR sells information - what happened to the free academic internet?

With kind regards,
Geoffrey Hartwell
Eur Ing Professor Geoffrey M. Beresford Hartwell CEng FIMechE FIET SenMIEEE(USA) FCIArb FICArb(India) [log in to unmask] http://www.arbitrator-engineer-gbh.co.uk/
Consulting Engineer, Chartered Arbitrator, and FIDIC Accredited Adjudicator

Dear colleagues,

Do you have by any chance access to GAR-Global Arbitration Review?

I'm looking for this article: "Mourre takes hard line on soft law" - Sebastian Perry,  Monday, 7 March 2016

http://globalarbitrationreview.com/news/article/34800/mourre-takes-hard-line-soft-law/

Best regards,

Manuela Oliveira