I am looking for an edible version myself. [Stupid humor of the day]

Vija Doks

Research Librarian

North American Region

Baker & McKenzie LLP

452 Fifth Avenue

New York, NY 10018

212-626-4404

vija.doks@bakermckenzie.com

www.bakermckenzie.com

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message. Please visit www.bakermckenzie.com/disclaimers for other important information concerning this message.