From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Langeveldt
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 5:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Singapore Statutory demand under s.26 Bankruptcy act.

Good Morning,

Can any assist with me with an editable version of this form in word format?  We have the form as it exists in the legislation.

Thanks and Regards,

Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Langeveldt
Librarian

HWL Ebsworth Lawyers

Level 14, Australia Square 264-278 George Street | Sydney NSW 2000
Phone +61 2 9334 8820 Fax 1300 369 656 (Australia) | Fax +61 2 8507 6582 (International)
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.hwlebsworth.com.au<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.hwlebsworth.com.au_&d=CwMFAg&c=ptMoEJ5oTofwe4L9tBtGCQ&r=QBrL1WOiF8kNH82CEWII4U2749BjGjfjR3KHc77WMXY&m=ctH1T4K7Elpb0GUGhOr5AvXZG6z_-DAwkPoAYVWEq-Y&s=svDcRtHrsIdW-HlEB9rdZSZYiC5XwD5WqwwI1vArMVs&e=>

Full service | Commercially oriented | Unrivalled value

Adelaide | Alice Springs | Brisbane | Canberra | Darwin | Melbourne | Norwest | Perth | Sydney

If you receive this communication by mistake we prohibit you from using it in any way and do not waive client legal privilege. Please notify us, delete the communication (and any attachments) and destroy all copies. We do not represent or warrant that this communication is free from computer viruses or other defects. You are responsible for all loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the use of this communication. If you do not receive all of the email or attachments please notify us immediately by reply email. This notice should not be deleted or altered.
******************************************************************* Int-Law - International Law Librarians List: Post messages to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To unsubscribe send a message with unsubscribe int-law as the text of the message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> An archive of postings are located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html. **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.