Dear all,

Could you please provide the following three articles for me?   I would really appreciate it.

1. Dulac, Elodie, "The Emerging Third Generation of Chinese Investment Treaties." Transnational Dispute Management 4 (2010)
 2. John Savage and Elodie Dulac, "Chinese Investment Treaties and the Dispute Resolution Opportunities Offered by Most Favored Nations Provisions." Stockholm International Arbitration Review 3 (2008) 1- 39.
 3. Elodie Dulac, "Chinese Investment Treaties: What Protection for Foreign Investment in China." Dispute Resolution in China (2012) 237-311.

Thanks,

Jootaek ("Juice") Lee, J.D., LL.M., M.L.S.
Senior Law Librarian (Research Librarian for Foreign, Comparative, and International Law), ILL Manager, Lecturer & Affiliated Faculty of the PHRGE | Northeastern University School of Law | 313 KN,  400 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115 | Phone: (617)373-3480 | Fax: (617) 373-8705 | E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> |Check my recent articles at SSRN<http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=1035460>