Hi Everyone,

I have an academic looking for a good source for English County Court Decisions - particularly the civil division.

We've done some digging here and BAILII only appears for have Family and Patent available.

We've got access to ICLR, Justis/JustCite, Westlaw UK, Westlaw Next, and Lexis but nothing is really coming back with what we need.

If anyone has ideas on where to have a dig I'd appreciate it.

And, as this will probably be my last post for the year:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year.

Alice Hewitt
Librarian, Reference & Information Services, University Library

90 South Street, Murdoch, Western Australia 6150      +61 8 9360 6283 6  [log in to unmask]