Dear Marylin
     Thanks for the news of John Jackson's passing.  John began at Berkeley about when I began, even then he was a major user of the library and kept me on my toes regarding his needs for materials,on international law and international trade law.  For a time he was a major figure in my library activities, and of cOurse, he was truly an important scholar.
     I hope this finds you well and busy at Georgetown; I am doing OK, I still travel, but mainly only to New York and Europe at least on e a year.  Between us, things could be better at Berkeley, Kathleen is overworked and probably under appreciated,  and rather improperly, the school has made financial inroads on the Robbins money.  Both Lucia and I. Are happy to get out.
All the best,
Tom Reynolds

Sent from my iPad