This has been graciously taken care of. Thank you!

From: Harrington, Ryan
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:20 PM
To: 'International Law Librarians List (Int-Law)'
Subject: panapress access?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have access to the following news article?

IGAD Seeks United Front to Deploy Troops in Somalia, PanAfrican News Agency (PanaPress<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PanaPress>), Mar. 18, 2006.

Our panapress content comes from factiva, but begins later than 2006.  I can search Panapress but can't view the article. Does anyone have a subscription?

Regards,

Ryan