From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Foreign, Comparative, and International Law and Justice on Film and TV (as of August 2010)

P.S.  The TwitDoc short URLs from my blog post re lead to wonky-looking blank PDFs asking you to download, so please do not do so.  For those interested, here's the link with the PDF from our D'Angelo Law Library webpage (safer looking...:)).  Ciao, Lyo ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Foreign, Comparative, and International Law and Justice on Film and TV:
By Country/General/International Law
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/FCILawAndJusticeOnFilmTV814ByCountryRev.pdf

Foreign, Comparative, and International Law and Justice on Film and TV:
An A to Z List
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/FCILawAndJusticeOnFilmTV814AtoZRev.pdf

******************************************************************* Int-Law - International Law Librarians List: Post messages to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To unsubscribe send a message with unsubscribe int-law as the text of the message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> An archive of postings are located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html. **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.