Hi all – we’re hoping someone can provide us with two editorials from the New York Law Journal from the 1890’s. The Australian holdings of this title do not go back this far, and our central inter-library loans people have been struggling for a few weeks to find a library that will supply. Of course, it is now urgent that our academic gets holds of them. We would be most grateful if someone could supply:

New York Law Journal – the editorials are from 17 June 1890 and 1 July 1891. Both editorials discuss the case of Malona v Stevens.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Robin

Robin Gardner
Law Research Service Manager

Melbourne Law School
The University of Melbourne
Victoria 3010 Australia

Street Address: 185 Pelham Street, Carlton Vic

T:   +61 3 8344 1052
E:   [log in to unmask]
W:  http://www.law.unimelb.edu.au/lawlibrary/mls-academic-staff/law-research-service

Please note: My work days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.