Dear Int-Lawyers - Here's the quick info re:

http://glsc.jmls.edu/2016/

"The 2016 Global Legal Skills Conference (GLS-11) will provide an opportunity to share best practices of international legal skills education while taking in the beautiful surroundings of Verona, Italy. This year's conference at the University of Verona Department of Law will begin on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 and continue through Thursday, May 26. An optional excursion to explore the Veneto is planned for Friday, May 27, 2016."

It includes law librarians/legal information professional participants.  For an example, see:

FCIL Librarians Rock the Global Legal Skills Conference<http://www.aallnet.org/sections/fcil/newsletters/vol29/may2015.pdf>
FCIL Newsletter, May 2015, at 7-9.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law
Librarian and Lecturer in Law
D'Angelo Law Library
University of Chicago Law School
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette
http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

'Au milieu de l'hiver,
j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été.' /
"In the midst of winter I found there was,
within me, an invincible summer." - Camus