From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sadri Saieb
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 12:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Rivista giuridica dell'Alto Adige = Juridische Zeitschrift S├╝dtirols

Dear colleagues,

We need the copies of this case : (T. Bolzano, 8 Marzo 1968, Kolarcsyck c. Gertrud) for one of our patron. It was published in this very confidential Italian legal periodical :

Rivista giuridica dell'Alto Adige = Juridische Zeitschrift S├╝dtirols, 1968, S. 220.

I would be very grateful if somebody could assist me in finding it, I have tried to obtain it in the frame of the ILL&DD last week but without any success and now it is becoming urgent...

Kind regards from Switzerland !

Sadri Saieb

Swiss Institute of Comparative Law