Hi all,

Is anyone able to help with a source (if it even exists!) for an English translation of the Monaco Civil Code please? We're looking particularly for sections on probate and administration of estates (looks to be parts 595-955).

Kind regards,
Eleanor

Eleanor Cook
Information Officer

Direct  +1 345 814 5216

Maples and Calder  |  Cayman Islands
maplesandcalder.com
maplesfs.com
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may also be privileged. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any error in transmission. It is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. It should not be read, copied, distributed or otherwise used by any other person.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. All communications sent by us to our clients are subject to our Terms of Engagement which are available from your usual Maples and Calder contact.

For further information about Maples and Calder (including a list of our partners) please visit “http://www.maplesandcalder.com”.  For further information about MaplesFS please visit “http://www.maplesfs.com”.