Liebe Int-Law!  The below is a general newsletter article on best practices for library research guides.  Many libraries who use the LibGuide software are converting to version 2.0, and re-thinking how they do research guides.  Even though this is not focused on research guides for foreign, comparative, and international law (FCIL) topics, I thought y’all might find it informative as it include useful general guidelines.  It’s a quick read too!  J

The author is our second Wright Fellow, Kara Dunn (for more info about the Judith M. Wright Fellowship, click here and see below).

The Judith M. Wright Fellowship: Honoring a Legacy, Advancing the Profession, by Sheri Lewis

Library Research Guides: Best Practices, by Kara Dunn

(both also in PDF at pages 30-35 of the CALL Bulletin)

Tschüß!

Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques

Foreign and International Law

Librarian and Lecturer in Law

D’Angelo Law Library

University of Chicago Law School

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette

http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

'Au milieu de l'hiver,

j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été.' /

"In the midst of winter I found there was,

within me, an invincible summer." - Camus