Liebe Int-Law!  The below is a general newsletter article on best practices for library research guides.  Many libraries who use the LibGuide<http://bestof.libguides.com/home> software are converting to version 2.0, and re-thinking how they do research guides.  Even though this is not focused on research guides for foreign, comparative, and international law (FCIL) topics, I thought y'all might find it informative as it include useful general guidelines.  It's a quick read too!  :)

The author is our second Wright Fellow, Kara Dunn (for more info about the Judith M. Wright Fellowship, click here<http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/wrightfellowship.html> and see below).

The Judith M. Wright Fellowship: Honoring a Legacy, Advancing the Profession<http://bulletin.chicagolawlib.org/2015/07/the-judith-m-wright-fellowship-honoring-a-legacy-advancing-the-profession/>, by Sheri Lewis

Library Research Guides: Best Practices<http://bulletin.chicagolawlib.org/2015/07/libraryresearchguides/>, by Kara Dunn

(both also in PDF at pages 30-35 of the CALL Bulletin<http://bulletin.chicagolawlib.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/CALL-Bulletin-Issue236-Summer-2015.pdf>)

Tschüß!
Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law
Librarian and Lecturer in Law
D'Angelo Law Library
University of Chicago Law School
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette
http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

'Au milieu de l'hiver,
j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été.' /
"In the midst of winter I found there was,
within me, an invincible summer." - Camus