Bonjour la liste!  Just found out that the Organisation of South African Law Libraries (OSALL) is on Twitter!  More online networking opportunities…J  For those who want to connect with other law librarians via Twitter, here are the Twitter handles/accounts for law library associations.  Happy networking!  Tschüß, Lyo.

Note that, as far as I know, the International Association of Law Libraries (IALL) is not yet on Twitter?  I have an (outdated) list of law library associations worldwide and have not yet checked all of them to see if they’re on Twitter.  Let me know if I’m missing your association/group!

American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)

@aallnet

(many sub-entities on Twitter, including the AALL FCIL-SIS’ DipLawMatic Dialogues blog, @DipLawMat)

Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Juristisches Bibliotheks- und Dokumentationswesen (AjBD, Germany)

@AjBDonline

Asociación Civil de Bibliotecarios Jurídicos (ACBJ, Buenos Aires, Argentina)

@ACBJ_OK

Association pour le Développement de l'Informatique Juridique, association interprofessionnelle du droit des technologies et des technologies au service du droit (ADIJ, France)

@ADIJ_FR

Australian Law Librarians’ Association (ALLA)

@AustLawLibAssoc

(New South Wales division of ALLA is also on Twitter: @ALLA_NSW – Shout out to all the law librarians in Sydney!  Love that city)

BibliotecasJurired (Red de Bibliotecas de Derecho y Ciencias Juridicas, Argentina)

@BibliotecasRBJ

British & Irish Association of Law Librarians (BIALL)

@biall_uk

Canadian Association of Law Libraries / L'Association canadienne des bibliothèques de droit (CALL/ACBD)

@CALLACBD

Juriconnexion (Association d'utilisateurs de ressources d''information juridique électronique)

@juriconnexion

Organisation of South African Law Libraries (OSALL)

@OSALLSA

New Zealand Law Librarians’ Association (NZLLA)

@NZLawLibs

Scottish Law Librarians Group (SLLG)

@ScotLawLibs

Special Libraries Association – Legal Division (SLA Legal)

@SLALegal

Lyonette Louis-Jacques

Foreign and International Law

Librarian and Lecturer in Law

D’Angelo Law Library

University of Chicago Law School

Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette

http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

'Au milieu de l'hiver,

j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été.' /

"In the midst of winter I found there was,

within me, an invincible summer." - Camus