Bonjour la liste!  Just found out that the Organisation of South African Law Libraries (OSALL) is on Twitter!  More online networking opportunities...:)  For those who want to connect with other law librarians via Twitter, here are the Twitter handles/accounts for law library associations.  Happy networking!  Tschüß, Lyo.

Note that, as far as I know, the International Association of Law Libraries (IALL) is not yet on Twitter?  I have an (outdated) list of law library associations worldwide<http://www2.lib.uchicago.edu/~llou/iall.html> and have not yet checked all of them to see if they're on Twitter.  Let me know if I'm missing your association/group!

American Association of Law Libraries (AALL)
@aallnet<https://twitter.com/aallnet>
(many sub-entities on Twitter, including the AALL FCIL-SIS' DipLawMatic Dialogues blog, @DipLawMat<https://twitter.com/DipLawMat>)

Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Juristisches Bibliotheks- und Dokumentationswesen<http://www.ajbd.de/> (AjBD, Germany)
@AjBDonline<https://twitter.com/AjBDonline>

Asociación Civil de Bibliotecarios Jurídicos (ACBJ, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
@ACBJ_OK<https://twitter.com/ACBJ_OK>

Association pour le Développement de l'Informatique Juridique, association interprofessionnelle du droit des technologies et des technologies au service du droit (ADIJ, France)
@ADIJ_FR<https://twitter.com/ADIJ_FR>

Australian Law Librarians' Association (ALLA)
@AustLawLibAssoc<https://twitter.com/AustLawLibAssoc>
(New South Wales division of ALLA is also on Twitter: @ALLA_NSW<https://twitter.com/ALLA_NSW> - Shout out to all the law librarians in Sydney!  Love that city)

BibliotecasJurired (Red de Bibliotecas de Derecho y Ciencias Juridicas, Argentina)
@BibliotecasRBJ<https://twitter.com/BibliotecasRBJ>

British & Irish Association of Law Librarians (BIALL)
@biall_uk<https://twitter.com/biall_uk>

Canadian Association of Law Libraries / L'Association canadienne des bibliothèques de droit (CALL/ACBD)
@CALLACBD<https://twitter.com/CALLACBD>

Juriconnexion (Association d'utilisateurs de ressources d''information juridique électronique)
@juriconnexion<https://twitter.com/juriconnexion>

Organisation of South African Law Libraries (OSALL)
@OSALLSA<https://twitter.com/OSALLSA>

New Zealand Law Librarians' Association (NZLLA)
@NZLawLibs<https://twitter.com/NZLawLibs>

Scottish Law Librarians Group (SLLG)
@ScotLawLibs<https://twitter.com/ScotLawLibs>

Special Libraries Association - Legal Division (SLA Legal)
@SLALegal<https://twitter.com/SLALegal>

Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law
Librarian and Lecturer in Law
D'Angelo Law Library
University of Chicago Law School
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette
http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

'Au milieu de l'hiver,
j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été.' /
"In the midst of winter I found there was,
within me, an invincible summer." - Camus