Hi All,

I am looking for a copy of the current Barbados Stamp Duty Act – I think it is Cap. 91.

I have looked on our Westlaw International subscription and the Barbados statutes there are ‘limited’ – I can find references to the Stamp Duty Act within other pieces of legislation, but not the Act itself. I have also struck out on the internet generally; lots of labour law and telecommunications, but not the Stamp Duty Act.

Thanks all!

Kelly

Kelly J. Underwood

Senior Researcher

Squire Patton Boggs (AU)

Level 21, 300 Murray Street

Perth WA 6000

Australia

T   +61 8 9429 7536

O   +61 8 9429 7444

F   +61 8 9429 7666

44 Offices in 21 Countries

The attached information is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and return the original message to us at the address above via the postal service.

Squire Patton Boggs (AU) is part of the international legal practice Squire Patton Boggs, which operates worldwide through a number of separate legal entities. Please visit www.squirepattonboggs.com for more information.

#AU