My apologies list!

Please disregard my earlier email.  I didnít mean to send it to the entire list.

Leah
--
C. Leah Granger

Reference Librarian
University of California, Berkeley
School of Law, Library
LL184 South Addition
Berkeley, CA 94720-7210

Phone:  510.642.0296
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

On Apr 6, 2015, at 9:38 AM, C. Leah Granger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Marci,

I donít know if you got any leads on this . . .

I  received an email the other day from Oxford Law Reports announcing their new ICTR library.  They claim it is a pretty comprehensive collection. Might be worth checking if they include multi-media.

I unfortunately already deleted the email, but Iím pretty sure it just said to contact your oxford rep for more information.