Dear Colleagues,

I know this is a long shot, but I thought I would ask...

One of my professors is looking for the video of the trial of Simon
Bikindi from Oct. 31, 2007 at the ICTR.  We need the portion of him
singing at the trial (not at the Appeals Chamber).  I have emailed some
folks at the ICTR and a professor who has written about "acoustic
jurisprudence" and Bikindi.  And, of course, I've done countless
searches looking for any video.  If anyone has an idea, a contact, etc.,
I would appreciate hearing from you.

Many thanks.

Best,

Marci