From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] "English-Only" FCIL Librarian?

Good day, INT-LAW!  I have a quick question.  If there is anyone on the listserv who is especially responsible for providing reference, collection development, cataloging, or acquisition services related to non-English-language legal materials, but is only proficient in English, please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (I have long asserted that now you don't need a foreign language to be a foreign, comparative, and international law (FCIL) librarian, and I'd like to be proven correct).  Thanks, Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law
Librarian and Lecturer in Law
D'Angelo Law Library
University of Chicago Law School
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette
http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

'Au milieu de l'hiver,
j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été.' /
"In the midst of winter I found there was,
within me, an invincible summer." - Camus

******************************************************************* Int-Law - International Law Librarians List: Post messages to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To unsubscribe send a message with unsubscribe int-law as the text of the message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> An archive of postings are located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html. **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.