From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Williams, Jane M
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Int-Law] Francois Geny’s Procédés d'élaboration du droit civil.

Susan,

Gallica, the digital library from the French National library, has digitized this book.  http://gallica.bnf.fr/?&lang=FR

Jane

Jane Williams

Foreign & International Law Librarian

University of Illinois

Jenner Law Library

504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.

Champaign IL 61820

(217)-333-2914

________________________________
From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Gualtier, Susan [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 2:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Dear Int-Lawyers,

I am looking for a copy of Francois Geny’s Procédés d'élaboration du droit civil.  I believe that we once had this in our collection, but do not have it anymore.

It looks like it may be available as a chapter in the following book, if not as a stand-alone volume.  From what I can tell, it’s quite short:

Berthélemy, Henry, Émile-Auguste Garçon, Ferdinand Larnaude, and Paul Deschanel. 1911. Les méthodes juridiques: leçons faites au Collège libre des sciences sociales en 1910. Paris: V. Giard et E. Brière.

If anyone could provide me with a scan of the chapter, or with any information on how to track down the stand-alone work, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Susan Gualtier, JD, MLIS
Foreign, Comparative, and
International Law Librarian
Louisiana State University
Paul M. Hebert Law Center
1 E Campus Dr.
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
225-578-4028

Check out the LSU Law Library on Pinterest, at http://www.pinterest.com/lsulawlibrary/, and on Instagram, at http://instagram.com/lsulawlibrary!

******************************************************************* Int-Law - International Law Librarians List: Post messages to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> To unsubscribe send a message with unsubscribe int-law as the text of the message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> An archive of postings are located at http://listserver.ciesin.columbia.edu/int-law.html. **DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed on this list are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of CIESIN, its staff, or CIESIN's sponsors.