My googling Women's Court & a couple related phrases did not answer my Q re this court. Can anyone direct me to a cite re this institution? (For women's rights portion of Intl Law text.)
From: International Law Librarians List (Int-Law) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Yemisi Dina/osgoode [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Int-Law] Report on Prostitution and the Women’s Court

I need the assistance of colleagues especially those in the New York Area in finding an unpublished report written by Anna Moscowitz Kross - Report on Prostitution and the Women’s Court 1935.
 Thank you.
_______________________________________
Yemisi Dina
Associate Librarian/Head of Public Services
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
Room 1011C Ignat Kaneff Building
York University
4700 Keele Street