Dear colleagues,

Do you know which list my law researcher is looking for, on the topic of public policy? Grateful for any help!

I have heard that Norway has some kind of public policy list that it updates from time to time, and the work is carried out by a research team. It would be greatly beneficial if I can have access to this list, which I don't think should be particularly difficult to find. However, all my efforts have failed and so wonder if you could help to locate this list or the contact details of the research team?

Kind regards

Sofia Sternberg

Dag Hammarskjöld and Law Library

Uppsala University