Hello INT-LAW,

I am trying to figure out what this document is. There is no metadata, apparently.  Who produced it? When? What for, precisely? For whom, relatedly?  It’s captioned Explanatory Memorandum to the Parliamentary Bill, which gives me an idea, but not much of one, of what it is about:

http://www.justice.gov.za/trc/legal/bill.htm

Many thanks for any information list members might be able to provide.

Jonathan Pratter

International Law Librarian

Tarlton Law Library

University of Texas at Austin