Dear Harvey,

I tried to find it, but I think there is no translation. Not even in the Defense site in France the report is available in English, just in French. I suggest you ask them.

http://www.defense.gouv.fr/portail-defense/vous-et-la-defense/egalite-femmes-hommes/plan-d-action-egalite-femmes-hommes/bilan-perspectives-et-plan-d-action/actualites/lutte-contre-le-harcelement-dans-les-armees-le-rapport-d-enquete

Sincerely,

Marilia Mello from Brazil!

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a verified English translation of a report issued by the French Ministry of Defense on April 4, 2014 on sexual harassment and assault in the military? I have the version (36 pages) in French.
Thanks!

Harvey Morrell
Associate Director for Collections and Database Services
University of Baltimore Law Library
1401 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
410.837.4657