Dear Harvey,

I tried to find it, but I think there is no translation. Not even in the
Defense site in France the report is available in English, just in French.
I suggest you ask them.

http://www.defense.gouv.fr/portail-defense/vous-et-la-defense/egalite-femmes-hommes/plan-d-action-egalite-femmes-hommes/bilan-perspectives-et-plan-d-action/actualites/lutte-contre-le-harcelement-dans-les-armees-le-rapport-d-enquete

Sincerely,

Marilia Mello from Brazil!